Life Sciences work highlights
The Acuity Life Sciences Team has expertise in acting for a variety of related businesses including:
- Asalus: A university spin-out company that has produced an innovative smoke clearing device for use in surgery. We have advised Asalus on a number of investments and provide ongoing corporate and commercial support to the company.
- Seren: We have advised Seren on a number of investments and shareholder arrangements and continue to provide the company with legal support on commercial contracts.
- Nanotether: Advising Nanotether, a drug discovery company, on a number of commercial matters including commercial contracts and equity investor arrangements.
- Mesuro: Mesuro are involved in commercialising RF testing and measurement technologies. We advised them on an initial round of investment and continue to legal support to the company.
- Medaphor: Medaphor is a Fusion IP portfolio company and a spin out from Cardiff University that is involved in ultrasound simulation, education and training – we have provided legal advice to Medaphor on their commercial arrangements.
- Cambrian Group: we advise the Cambrian Group on matters related to its pharmacy buying group.
- ZooBiotic: we advised the NHS spin-out company ZooBiotic Limited and its shareholders during the acquisition of its German rival, BioMonde GmbH, with the assistance of an ongoing Finance Wales investment.