Simon is a corporate and commercial partner with extensive experience advising and implementing solutions for an array of multinational corporates, entrepreneurs and owner managed businesses.
Simon’s clients operate across a diverse range of sectors including:
· Financial services/Insurance
· Property investment and development
Simon's corporate experience includes:
· Share/Business acquisitions and disposals
· Corporate reorganisations
· Joint ventures and shareholder/investment arrangements
· Company law and regulatory compliance
· Employee share schemes
· Partnership/LLP arrangements
Simon has also implemented complex corporate demergers, tax reconstructions, holding company restructurings, post-acquisition integrations and group simplifications.
Simon has vast experience of working on transactions and projects in the UK and across many other jurisdictions, particularly across the EMEA region. He frequently takes on the project management role and often works closely with tax, accounting, finance and treasury experts on these and other projects.
In the commercial sphere, Simon’s experience of assisting clients includes:
· Transitional service arrangements
· Service agreements
· Terms and conditions of business
· UK modern slavery compliance
Simon is a FA Registered Intermediary, advising sporting professionals and bodies on transactional, contractual and regulatory issues.
Previously Simon was an Associate in Baker McKenzie’s corporate team, which included a secondment to Novo Nordisk. He has also worked at AIG and Kingston Smith (a UK accountancy firm).